Goal Setting

by Cristie McLoud

Do you want to bring in a higher income than you are now? Do you want to do it trading stocks? Sound great.

That’s not good enough.

If you aim at nothing you will hit it!

If you want things in your life to change you must DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. To start doing something, you need a plan, a goal.

Goals are incredibly important in life! We have all types of goals; short term, medium, and long-term goals, spiritual, personal and financial goals. But what about actually setting your mind on a goal of what you want out of your trading? Write down how much you want to make by what date etc… Do you think it’d make a difference?

Harvard Business study says of the 1979 HMBA program:

13% had goals, not in writing

84% had NO specific goals. 

Ten years later the 13% were earning on an average 2 times as much as the 84% who had no goals.

3% with clear written goals were earning an average of TEN times more as the other 97% put together.

Common sense says to get clear measurable time bounded goals and work toward them. Do you want to have as much success as you can possibly have trading? Having goals work. So the question is, why not make goals?

Focus on what you want.  Put it in writing and read in EVERY day! If the odds say when you write them down and read them everyday you will make more than the average Joe, why wouldn't you?

Do yourself and your family a favor put your goals in writing and read them every single day! Watch what happens.... you will be glad you did!