Telechart v. 7
To erase all trendlines at one time:
- Open the Folder Icon which should be located on the bottom left of your screen. (This is not located inside of your TeleChart-this is just the Folder Icon on your main computer screen.)
- Go to "Local Disk (C:)" > Worden > TeleChart > User > Data > Trendlines.
- In the large window on the right, Select all files and Delete them.
- You have now deleted all the old trendlines.
- Now import the David Mitchell's Settings as you normally do, and you will have all of the new lines drawn.